You can’t make a significant difference, for the better, unless/ until, you go beyond, the same – old, same – old, and, use your efforts, in a relevant manner! Great leaders, consistently, proactively, are ready, willing, and able, to, take a FRESH look, instead of, burying – your – head, in the sand, chamlooks and refusing to accept or consider reality, obstacles, challenges, options and alternatives! This commitment requires, going, above – and – beyond, the norm, and having the inner fortitude, strength of character, and endurance, to do, what’s best for the organization, and stakeholders, you serve, and represent. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents/ requires, and why it’s such a significant component, in effective leadership.
1. Future; furnish; facts; fruition; fortitude: Looking at various options and alternatives, and exhibiting superior endurance and inner – fortitude, differentiates the greatest leaders, from the rest – of – the – pack! These people must seek all the relevant facts and factors, consider future needs/ considerations, and plan effectively, to furnish the best, strategic, and action plans, to bring, the best results, to fruition!
2. Relevant; responsive; realistic: You’re not leading, unless you provide realistic ideas and approaches/ plans, which are relevant, to the needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions of their group and constituents, and move the conversation, forward, in a meaningful, responsive manner!
3. Empathy; emphasis; enrich; endurance; excellence: A meaningful leader effectively listens, and learns, in order to proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! This must lead him, to place his emphasis, where it will enrich the group, and stakeholders. Proceeding with the utmost degree of excellence, often, requires a significant degree of endurance, to overcome obstacles, for the best interests of the group!
4. Service; solutions; sustainable: A real leader provides meaningful, relevant, sustainable service, which introduces solutions, to the challenges, every group encounters! Doing so, often means, going beyond, the same – old approaches, and ideas!
5. Healing; head/ heart: Shouldn’t real leaders prioritize consistently healing the wounds, which divide, and try to bring various factions together, for the common good? This requires using the finest aspects of one’s logical and emotional components, in a head/ heart balance! It often means, expanding the self – imposed, limitations of one’s personal comfort zone!
If you hope to be a quality leader, you must be ready, willing, and able, to take a FRESH look, and come up, with the best plan, to make a difference, for the better! Are you up, to the task?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. His company, PLAN2LEAD, LLC has an informative website http://plan2lead.net and Plan2lead can also be followed on Facebook
Leggings are all the rage in fashion and for good reason. They are flexible, comfortable, and versatile for many occasions. Leggings are used for everyday, or running, yoga, and anything that requires you to be comfortable. They can also be dressed up for an event that requires you to look just a bit nicer.